SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sell me your old Pokemon cards!

What's Hot
My little boy is absolutely fanatical about the original Pokemon and is desperately trying to collect the whole set.
If there is anyone out there with a collection we could buy, he'd be really chuffed!

Please get in touch if you can help!
Cheers
Andy and Arthur
1979 Tokai TE-85
1980 Tokai LS-80
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    My sons were mad on them way back in the 2000s! They eventually grew up lost interest and gave them all to my daughters. They have also grown up now but are not at the stage of getting rid of things yet. Sorry, not much help, just jogged my memory to the sons obsession!
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Not the best time to buying I'm afraid.  Everyone has read about that 175k card and think theirs is worth far more than they did 6 months back
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2409
    edited October 2020
    My sister has a box of the original ones in her dad's loft. We keep meaning to get them at some point because she has no idea what cards they might be, and I know they might be worth something ...
  • joeyowen said:
    Not the best time to buying I'm afraid.  Everyone has read about that 175k card and think theirs is worth far more than they did 6 months back
    To be fair quite a few are worth more now.

Defo not the time to be buying