Miley Cyrus - live from Whisky a Go Go

What's Hot
wibblewibble Frets: 1083

2 covers and one of her own.

Loved her performance of Zombie!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• This is great.  Have to admit to being a bit of a fan of her stuff.  I think her voice is a bit reminiscent of Stevie Nicks in some parts (although here you can understand the words).  Her set at Glastonbury last year was a belter.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6378
    This is great.  Have to admit to being a bit of a fan of her stuff.  I think her voice is a bit reminiscent of Stevie Nicks in some parts (although here you can understand the words).  Her set at Glastonbury last year was a belter.
    Agreed, even forgetting the words to Black Dog.  Her band are bloody fantastic IMHO

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7069
    edited October 2020
    I think shes got a brilliant voice, I'm slightly put off by how it appears (to me at least) that she puts a lot of effort into constantly switching her image/look/personality depending on what music she plays.  Bowie did it I know but it worked for him.  I'd just like her to settle on an image /style for a period of time and then focus on the music as shes got so much talent.
  • JayceeJaycee Frets: 287
    Never gave her much time, but I just listened her covers of, Whish  You Were Here,  Comfortably Numb, Heart of Glass, Black Dog, Jolene,

What a great voice
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I think shes got a brilliant voice, I'm slightly put off by how it appears (to me at least) that she puts a lot of effort into constantly switching her image/look/personality depending on what music she plays.  Bowie did it I know but it worked for him.  I'd just like her to settle on an image /style for a period of time and then focus on the music as shes got so much talent.

I prefer her Hanna Montanna look, shit wrong forum :)
    “Ken sent me.”
  • mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    She was great at the Chris Cornell tribute concert. Cracking voice.