Zoom video conference Disasters

What's Hot
Someone did a comedy sketch version of this months ago,
I suppose it had to happen in real life too

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/oct/19/jeffrey-toobin-zoom-call-new-yorker-suspended
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11889
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18728
    Thought this was going to be about Drew's new band..
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6874
    We had a team meeting via it a while back. 

One girl forgot to wear a bra. She was wearing a small top. She messaged me afterwards saying she realised her nips were fully visible though the top throughout. 

I didnt notice but she was proper embarrassed. So I joked I had seen everything. 

Another fella has so far joined them all completely topless. He’s not massively built so its not showing off the old guns, but it is kinda weird.. I mean we arent formal dressed in work..

But I would feel awkward not making myself presentable? Our managers and managers manager are always present lol.. 

I suppose I dont mind it. Its one of the things I love about the firm, freedom. 

The only easy day, was yesterday...
  • phil_bphil_b Frets: 2010
    love this one

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • BowksBowks Frets: 414
    THose children are adorable! Fucking awful way to push drag those poor kids around. Cunts.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Bowks said:
    THose children are adorable! Fucking awful way to push drag those poor kids around. Cunts.

Agree. He does come across as a self important humourless twat.
  • Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7768
    Modern man is a sad pitiful creature. Real men masturbate in the wild open forest with one hand aloft in a power salute.
    Modern man is a sad pitiful creature. Real men masturbate in the wild open forest with one hand aloft in a power salute.
    You thinking of this chap? 

Johnson European coronavirus second wave could mean
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1770
    They're funny but I do think it's a bit odd that so many people would be using their phone to video a call they were on
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    BigMonka said:
    They're funny but I do think it's a bit odd that so many people would be using their phone to video a call they were on
    my teenagers are constantly filming documentaries with their phones
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8537
    Bowks said:

Agree. He does come across as a self important humourless twat.
    The clip is perfect in its comedy timing and reactions - the guys on BBC News talking about a serious subject I think he handles it well. The slap-stick wife is brilliant too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4699

I was on one the other day and a guy from my place thought he was on mute.  It was an external call with a client.  I heard a woman’s voice in the background complaining, then he shouted,

“ What the hell are you doing.  I told YOU to count the cash and put it in piles of a thousand.”

I started to call his name to tell him he wasn’t on mute and he eventually realised and apologised saying he thought he was muted. 

The silence after was awkward, then everybody just carried on without comment.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8189
    I saw a tweet from a girl recently who was on a Zoom meeting, let out a huge fart and was mortified that the main image then switched to her, gawping like a goldfish...
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
    You thinking of this chap? 

Johnson European coronavirus second wave could mean
    I wouldn't refer to him as a "chap". I would however use a word that has the same number of letters and also starts with a "C". 
  • I do a lot of training sessions and demos over Zoom, Webex, etc. I share my screen rather than my camera so I take great delight in doing them while in my PJs. All through the summer, for any meetings where I needed to be on camera I was invariably in a shirt and shorts.

We have a team meeting every Friday afternoon where we all have our cameras on. We don’t have to be smart for it so t-shirt & hoodie is fine, but they do go on a bit so I have been known to mute my mic and play my guitar while everyone is talking :)
    Too much gain... is just about enough \m/

I'm probably the only member of this forum mentioned by name in Whiskey in the Jar ;)

• Zoom video conference Disasters

.... I mean, that's not a great band name really is it....

Bye!