SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Takamine EF261S-AN

What's Hot
CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
edited November 2020 in Acoustics £
Takamine EF261S-AN with matching hard case

Selling this on behalf of a good friend and long-time bandmate. This was bought new in 2008 or thereabouts if I remember correctly. I used it occasionally 2010-2014 as I was a scumbag who didn't have an acoustic and borrowed this on, at times, a semi-permanent basis.

It's definitely in used condition - a broken string end pin, a few marks here and there and some general wear. But it's not actually been played that much, so the frets are in great condition. It plays well, holds its tuning and everything works as it should. These are great stage guitars that just do their job with no fuss. I've used it on loud stages so can attest that the body is resilient against feedback. They also record very well - nice bright, lively tone.

Electronic pickup, preamp and tuner all present and correct, with a new 9v installed.

Collection from Birmingham, or possibility of travelling a bit to meet up pending lockdown restrictions.

He's looking for £420

More pictures can be found here 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments