RIP Tony Lewis

What's Hot
Tony Lewis, Bass and Vocals - The Outfield

I was gutted when John died as I never got to see them live.. but now..  sad day..

Today I will be listening to the Voices Of Babylon among others..
My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22516

I was reading about Tony Lewis and The Outfield yesterday.  I listened to their big hit single and I didn't remember it or them at all, although given their musical style I feel like I really should have been aware of them at some point.

Sad that the two main band members have died so young.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • very sad indeed; the big song "Your Love" does occasionally appear on many soundtracks; have a listen to their discography.. I think it's really good.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• Gutted, I just came across news of his death ,Play Deep is a fantastic album  and your love and all the love in the world are awesome songs . I’d just been watching one of his more recent gigs on YouTube . It said he died unexpectedly , there’s a few people died in similar bands too like cutting crew and go west .
  • Tony Lewis, Bass and Vocals - The Outfield

I was gutted when John died as I never got to see them live.. but now..  sad day..

Today I will be listening to the Voices Of Babylon among others..
    Amazing Album,I bought voices of Babylon as part of a second hand record store buy 4 get one free,,THATwas the free album,turned out to be my favourite