SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Fender GT40 & MGT4 footswitch

What's Hot
TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7745
edited July 2021 in Amps £

Now sold. Thanks for looking

In mint condition, all latest firmware.  Still has plastic over the display. Zero issues, low usage. 

Works fantastically with IOS App, hundred of presets to chose from (you can store 200), and make your own. 

Tonnes of modelled pedals onboard, and you can put them anywhere you like, before amp, after, rearrange.  Excellent tone shaping abilities.  A tweaked a paradise. 

Will wipe with Antibac/antivirus (Covid free home, no cases or positive tests) and pack in original boxes.  Can ship at buyers expense. 

£175 - now £165…..Final Price drop, £150 for the pair (amp and floorboard - utter bargain!!), collect from High Wycombe.  

Can meet at service station if you like. 

Thanks for looking. More pics here: https://imgur.com/a/4Vobifi

Marlin

Changed my mind again, back up for sale. 
I need to concentrate on playing, not toying with pedal orders and presets. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7745
    Price drop £165 for the amp and pedal, boxed. 
    Also open to trades!
    Final Price drop, £150 the pair.  Grab a complete bargain!!!
    Boxed, ready to go. 
    Bump.  
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5654
    I know you've had this for a while but I've never really paid attention to what it is. I mean, why would I with all the glorious air movers you have but am I right that this is basically a nice looper with a free amp thrown in?
    It’s actually, pretty much any amp you want it to be, with pretty much any style of pedal you want, in any order.  
    It actually sounds great, they did a firmware upgrade a while back that substantially improved the sound. Honestly, it’s way better sounding than a Yamaha THR. 
    I have zero complaints about it,  other than it does too much for my simple needs, and I spend more time tweaking amp and pedal settings (and order) than actually playing the thing.   It’s the best sounding modelling practice amp I’ve used.  
    Loops too, though never done it. 
    In honest truth, I’ve never even used the four button footswitch.  I connect it to my iPad, and run everything from there. 
    The interface is fantastic. 
    I would keep it, but have a HX Effects now, and want to use that with my Vyse 5E3 as my office practice setup.   My poor dusty Vyse….
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 610
    edited July 2021
    @TheMarlin I'll take it please if still available. PM me your phone no and will arrange to meet or collect. This is for a cousin and he lives in Langley, Slough so easy & local 
    Bump
    Thoroughly cleaned with anti-bac/anti-viral cleanser from a Covid free home. 

Back in original packaging (has been packed for two weeks), and ready to ship/collect.  

A fab little setup, sounds great, kicks the ass of a THR, come grab a bargain. 

Happy to consider trade option 

Cheers

Marlin

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 5654
    Ahhhhhh, go waaaan.  I’ll take it. Time to try something a bit different. 

Anyone want to buy a nice minty Spark nice and cheap? 
    I make a special price for you, three donkeys!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Sold. Thanks for looking.