SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: AT4050 Condenser Mic

CirrusCirrus Frets: 8491
edited November 2020 in Studio & Rec £
These are mics that have been well used but are in full working condition. Selling because I just don't need as many mics as I've got - it's 3 years since I recorded a drum kit, and all my recording has been one or two mics at a time this last couple of years.

Audio Technica AT4050 - £260 posted

Used this regularly since I bought it in 2014. Overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, vocals etc... a great all-round multi-pattern condenser. It's got marks on the body from the original owner using a clamp-style shockmount, I binned that and replaced it with a decent one. So, cosmetically far from perfect, but sounds great.

Don't have the original case, but will package it well. Collection's also possible from Birmingham if you're local.

2x Shure SM57 - £45 posted each, £80 for both  SOLD

All in full working order with Shure clips. Various marks from gaffer tape etc, and some rust of the front grills. Shure pencilcases included.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments