SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Suhr Modern Pro (WITHDRAWN) Squier silver series £265

sergiosergio Frets: 116
edited February 2021 in Guitars £

A Squier silver series from bought in this forum a few months ago. Fair warning, it has a lot of cosmetic issues, see more detailed images in the gallery, including a few large dings that have been repainted over. Some people pay extra for those though  It has a very nice neck with a very confortable and 'broken in' feel, with a nice and dark rosewood fretboard. A couple of frets are developing flat spots but they are not a problem yet. Someone liked it enough to go through extensive upgrades (the original bridge, pickups and electronics included):
 - Tremolo: Wilkinson with steel block
 - Pickups: Fender 57/62 pickups in neck and middle, Irongear in bridge (in the picture it has a Hot rails that I just removed to return it to the IG as it matches the other 2 pickups better)
 - Pickup cavity shielded and electronics upgraded, although the bridge tone is a TBX...

Price is the same it cost me, £265 plus delivery. The guitar has no case but I can send with the neck apart from the body and should arrive, or we can do an in-person handover in London once the government lifts lockdown restrictions.

I got this in a trade recently because of it's flexibility because I eventually want to downsize the guitar collection. Turns out the guitar is flexible but I'm not and don't particularly like 24 frets. Go figure.

More pictures in the gallery: https://imgur.com/a/XK59th4 It's in pretty much the same state as I got it from @TheGASMan (https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/185134/traded-suhr-modern-pro-2016-whale-blue-burst-matching-headstock-suhr-gigbag). The guitar is in good state, a bit of scratching in the back (particularly the plastic cover) and a small ding in the headstock. The gigbag is a bit dusty.

Selling for £1950£1850 WITHDRAWN or trade for something under 24 frets, money either way. Things I'm looking for at the moment are a semi-acoustic of some type, or a St Vincent, but feel free to try me for other options.

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments