SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted - Huss & Dalton 00-sp

SameasaboveSameasabove Frets: 0
edited November 2020 in Acoustics £
Title says it all really, anyone with the aforementioned guitar that's looking to sell, don't hesitate to get in touch, got the money waiting...

*am ideally after the rosewood version, but happy to check out mahogany ones too!

Thanks! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• There's a used one at Oasis Music in Ringwood, Hampshire with an asking price of £3,500.  I had an H&D CM12S from Oasis that was one of the most impressively made acoustics I've ever owned.  And those creamy tweed cases make you look all posh on the train ...  
    Good luck with the search.
  • SameasaboveSameasabove Frets: 0
    edited November 2020
    Haha hey Sputnik, thanks for that, I came across it a few days ago and couldn't find where I'd seen it, was starting to think I'd made it up. That's probably a tad too rich for one that's only in "good ' condition, passed on a real beauty last year for 2600 before I knew just how good they were, it haunts me so..

Made contact with the shop but no reply as of yet.
  • Bump & thank you to everyone who's been in touch so far.