SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Faith Blood Moon Venus

droflufdrofluf Frets: 3686
edited November 2020 in Acoustics £

My “one in, one out” rule means that I’m selling my Faith Blood Moon Venus. It’s a stunning guitar to see and play. I have it since new and it’s been a bedroom guitar and only left the house when I moved house.

Key features:

All solid wood Trembesi (Koa/Mahogany like)

• Flamed maple binding
  • 43mm Nut/55m String Spacing
  • Fishman INK3 Preamp and undersaddle pickup,
  • TUSQ nut and saddle,
  • Grover Rotomatic Gold tuners.
  • Faith gigbag

From the Faith website: 

“The Venus Blood Moon is a beautiful instrument which uses only the finest, figured Javanese Trembesi for the top, back and sides. This indigenous Indonesian timber has long been used by furniture makers for its stunning appearance, but we have been convinced of its tonal properties for a good while too.

Not unlike Hawaiian Koa, a solid Trembesi instrument reacts in a similar way to Mahogany, delivering warmth and balance across the strings, while still having a little rosewood-eque sparkle at the top end.

The exclusive 'Blood Moon' burst finish and solid flamed maple binding serves to enhance its stunning appearance further.

Each guitar will have its own distinct figuring: Some with straight, pronounced vertical grains; Some with horizontal 'flaming'; and even some with a combination of the two. But regardless of the individual figuring of each model, the tone will be wonderful, and the appearance will be truly unique.”

£500 collected Oxford

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments