CMA awards

What's Hot
Looking for positives about the CMA awards. Never watch it as it’s so bad, but Charley Pride was on and got an award, and ......oh yeah Justin Bieber didn’t. Best I can come up with. 
Jenee Fleenor won instrumentalist of the year, most of you won’t know who she is, but well worth checking out. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• These seem to pop up on Sky Arts when they are two years out of date so I'll catch up in 2022 , fantastically cheesey events normally. Presumably it was a virtual event this year?  
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Very small audience 
  • RockerRocker Frets: 4979
    Nothing far wrong with music shows that acclaim Charlie Pride and his contribution to music.  I don't remember ever seeing the show on TV.....
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

• Randomly I’ve just found them on BBC4 halfway through. Presumably on the iPlayer later if not already. 
    Some country rock band on at the moment who sound like every other country rock band since about 1985. Not necessarily a bad thing. 
    Now American Idol finalist Gabby Barrett. Yeh, I’ve no idea either. 
    Jimmie Allen, he’s interesting because he’s a young black guy singing country and oh he’s doing the Pride thing. Why isn’t Charlie at home shielding? It’s a worry. 

But, y’know, guitars and ( short) guitar solos - things rarely observed on U.K. music shows. 
  • ...and for @guitars4you its Keith Urban singing about God and nurses or something. 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom