SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! - £1299 - PRS McCarty 1999 Paul Reed Smith 10-top Gold Hardware Tobacco Sunburst

What's Hot
LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 343
edited December 2020 in Guitars £

1999 McCarty, figured maple 10 top, mahogany neck with a wide/fat carve, East Indian rosewood fretboard, McCarty Tobacco Sunburst finish with McCarty pickups. Coil split, push/pull tone control. All 6 positions sound superb. Extremely low action. Comes in PRS fitted black hardcase (case is in decent shape but has some faded stencils in yellow on the back from a previous owner - never bothered me but can probably be removed with some solvent cleaner). Has a few marks/dings which can be seen in the pictures, all cosmetic, nothing that affects plays or the beautiful top. 

The pick-ups were originally gold along with the rest of the hardware, however they have faded to show the silver, which looks great in contrast with the gold tailpiece. The guitar is all stock.

I'm not convinced I want to sell this so may withdraw if no interest.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• My old guitar! Sold it on eBay a couple of months ago. Were you the buyer?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 181
    Blimey, all these wonderful McCarty’s.......
    GLWTS......
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McBumpy!
  • Mclovely still available . . .
  • Final reduction for anyone who fancies some McLovin'
  • Seen something me likey so final reduction wins the Mcprize!
  • Played my standard again last night, I can't sell it, I am not relisting it, I'm deadly serious, I need to stop this ridiculous cycle, so the McCarty has to go, I don't need both, probably, so bargain price for a 10 top before I change my mind, again, probably. I need a drink.
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    How would you describe your custom 22  standard compared to the dgt standard you sold?
  • The DGT looked prettier, apart from that I preferred everything about the standard.
  • Oh yeah, and I also liked the bigger frets on the DGT
  • KimKim Frets: 31
    Thanks