SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Froggy Bottom K Limited (2016) Adirondack/ Fiddleback Mahogany - SOLD

brianlcoxbrianlcox Frets: 10
edited November 2020 in Acoustics £
Hi All,

I bought this guitar a year ago in order to test drive a Froggy Bottom K model. It was everything I was hoping it would be and have recently ordered basically the same guitar, but with the wider nut width that is my preference, so this one has to go in order to raise some funds.

This Froggy Bottom model K Limited from 2016 is in excellent condition. It has one or two small impressions on the top and some very mild play wear. This fits comfortably into reverbs "excellent" condition description. If you feel strongly about the condition of the guitar I would be happy to discuss and show the guitar over skype or similar.

The original case is included and it has an LR Baggs pickup installed.

This guitar would list new for $12,700 US right now, not including taxes or import fees. Furthermore, this guitar was originally sold by the North American Guitar in Londen for 13,500 Euro new, and again for 11,600 Euro) used.

I'm listing it here for 6300 Euro. The guitar is currently in Switzerland, but I can ship from within the EU, so the guitar can be imported into the UK tax free, for about 120 Euro shipping fees. I would also be interested in trade options, but am mostly looking to get some cash to pay for the new custom.

Photos are available on my reverb listing for this guitar: 
https://reverb.com/item/36548728-froggy-bottom-k-limited-2016

Here is a link to the TNAG listing for the guitar: https://thenorthamericanguitar.com/products/froggy-bottom-k-limited-acoustic-guitar-honduran-mahogany-pre-owned?_pos=2&_sid=86d318e98&_ss=r

Here is the description from the TNAG website:

This Froggy Bottom Model K Limited acoustic guitar is a stunning example and features beautiful Fiddleback Honduras Mahogany back and sides and an Adirondack Red Spruce top.

Designed and built by Michael Millard and his team of luthiers in Chelsea, Vermont, the Froggy Bottom M Limited is decorated with a top perimeter of premium, wild-caught New Zealand Paua Abalone shell.

Its Mahogany neck is topped by a Gabon Ebony fingerboard offering 20 frets and #7 pattern green Abalone fingerboard position markers.

The K Limited comes with a black American Vintage series TKL hard case.

The main features of the Froggy Bottom Model K Limited include:

• Model K Limited Mahogany with top perimeter of premium wild caught New Zealand Paua abalone shell (Haliotis iris)
  • Fiddleback Honduras mahogany
  • Adirondack Red Spruce top
  • 25.25 in. scale length
  • 1 3/4 in. bone nut and saddle
  • Solid peg head
  • Gabon ebony fingerboard with 20 frets
  • 14 frets to body join
  • #7 pattern green abalone fingerboard position markers
  • Abalone frog logo headstock inlay
  • 4A Headstock overlay veneer
  • Bound headstock
  • Abalone rosette and backstripe