My Patreon lessons

Hi everyone I started my Patreon back in March I do a lesson every week rocknroll blues country rock a billy licks  and much much more! For £5 a month you get a online lick every lesson week via Patreon which you can’t find anywhere else... if you’d like to find out more you can inbox me or to subscribe use the link below cheers James 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Hi everyone I started my Patreon back in March I do a lesson every week rocknroll blues country rock a billy licks  and much much more! For £5 a month you get a online lick every lesson week via Patreon which you can’t find anywhere else... if you’d like to find out more you can inbox me or to subscribe use the link below cheers James 

That isn't a great link for me on mobile. It just took me to a page where I was registering to become a creator 
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 488
    joeyowen said:

That isn't a great link for me on mobile. It just took me to a page where I was registering to become a creator 
    Same here
  • Sorry I’ll post another link now