RCF Evox 12 Live Band use

monkey42monkey42 Frets: 336
Anyone here either try or own the RCF Evox 12. I have seen a few threads on the 5 and 8 just wondered if anyone tried the bigger system.

we are a live band that hopefully will begin gigging again next year and starting to think portable rig catering up to 200 people but with all the band through it including drums.

I’ve been looking at the Evox/Maui and EV Evolve.....any others i may have missed
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Yes, we used one all through the pa, only back line was a bass amp, I went direct with a Helix   Loudish  rock covers band In similar sized venues. It was fantastic.   Band still have it, I’ve left ;)
  • Chris_JChris_J Frets: 139
    I've used Evox 8 (full rock band through pa in small-mid size pubs, 100 people max), and own Evox 5 v2 (2x acoustic guitars, mando, 3x vocals through pa for smaller pubs, playing alongside an unmiced kit)

While that doesn't really qualify me to speak on behalf of the 12 I think it would take it in its stride.

There's an rfc evox owners Facebook page that might be useful to guage others users opinions. Though a lot of the people on there are mobile dj's.