SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any Tele or Telemaster bodies out there?

I can feel another build coming on...

Light weight and bonus points for nitro finish and maybe even a P90 neck route
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I can feel another build coming on...

Light weight and bonus points for nitro finish and maybe even a P90 neck route
    Possibly. 

https://i.imgur.com/msUFvUu.jpg

It’s currently assembled with trad Tele pickups, but as you can see it’s routed for P90’s in the neck & middle. 

It’s a guitarbuild body, poplar I think, finished with crimson guitars black stain. 

I have black scratchplates with a single Tele neck pickup and another with 2 x P90/mini humbucker cutouts. 

Thinking of putting the neck, etc back on a pine Tele body..

• Pm'd
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
    I am going to reignite this one. I have enough parts to build another Tele, so what's out there...?
  • idiotwindowidiotwindow Frets: 1386
    edited April 2021
    @lovestrat74 ;I've got an as-new red Mexican Fender body from the current Vintera series available. It has bog standard routing, holes for a vintage style bridge and a poly finish so is probably not what you have in mind.
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2489
    @lovestrat74 ;I've got an as-new red Mexican Fender body from the current Vintera series available. It has bog standard routing, holes for a vintage style bridge and a poly finish so is probably not what you have in mind.
    Thanks for the offer @idiotwindow but as you said, not quite what I'm after :+1: