SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Hamstead Ascent Clean Boost

What's Hot
StruanRobertsonStruanRobertson Frets: 182
edited December 2020 in FX £
Hamstead Ascent. This is a very good clean boost, built by guitar techs that would normally be on tour with some pretty big bands. Details here:

https://www.hamsteadsoundworks.com/ascent

Bought recently, but turns out I don't really need a clean boost! Plugged in twice.

WITHDRAWN Hard to price as they're still so new. They're £159 new, so £125 posted

SOLD Next up, The J Rockett Dual Tremolo, made in conjunction with Josh Smith.

Highly though of, deep natural blackface tremolo - two speeds in one pedal and a very nice boost if you don't want any wobble.

The picture is upside down, sorry.

£75 posted SOLD

SOLD Time Bandit Delay Pedal. Built by someone on here and bought from here. I believe it's analogue through and through. I bought it to do some slap back, and it does that well. Afraid that's all the info I have.

I think I paid £40 for it, so how about £25 posted? SOLD

SOLD NOW And finally, back in my possession after being leant to a friend, and no longer needed, a Mosky Spring Reverb. Actually pretty good for the price.

£15 delivered. SOLD

I'm after cold hard cash, so not really looking for trades currently, thank you.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments