Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Comments

• TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2896
    Mercuriall Spark is on sale for $60 - absolute bargain for the best Marshall modeller tones I've tried. Better than anything in Helix.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 982
    Yearly membership for $99. This is the lowest price I’ve seen it for, usually drops from $249 to $149 to $99 a few times throughout the year. If your interested use the code below once you have added it to your basket, to activate the discount.
    BLITZ99
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Only thing i'd jump at is a nice Les Paul Standard  at a crazy price or a Musicman St Vincent that's under 2k and the colour I want.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • dts67dts67 Frets: 195
    StefB said:
    Peach deals now live with some pretty good prices - https://www.peachguitars.com/black-friday-2020/

£3k off the already bargain priced Lynott P Bass now makes it a must have at £8,995.
    Yep, Some really good stuff on sale at Peach, it was an expensive morning
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11446
    duotone said:
    Yearly membership for $99. This is the lowest price I’ve seen it for, usually drops from $249 to $149 to $99 a few times throughout the year. If your interested use the code below once you have added it to your basket, to activate the discount.
    BLITZ99

Are they safe?

When I clicked on your link, I got a message from Firefox telling that half a millon accounts on the site have been compromised.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    crunchman said:
    duotone said:
    BLITZ99

Are they safe?

When I clicked on your link, I got a message from Firefox telling that half a millon accounts on the site have been compromised.
    @crunchman ;
    Must have been from this: 
    https://www.informationsecuritybuzz.com/expert-comments/industry-leader-comments-on-truefire-hacked-credit-cards-and-personal-info-may-have-been-compromised/

It’s working ok now. I remember changing passwords early this year when it was announced.
  • Rich31kRich31k Frets: 788
    dts67 said:
    StefB said:
    Peach deals now live with some pretty good prices - https://www.peachguitars.com/black-friday-2020/

£3k off the already bargain priced Lynott P Bass now makes it a must have at £8,995.
    Yep, Some really good stuff on sale at Peach, it was an expensive morning
    Eesh. Can somebody else buy that burgundy mist tele before I do something stupid?
  • And that Thinline next to it!!!
  • JonHosker said:
    And that Thinline next to it!!!
    Helix LT for £699 too...
  • LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    edited November 2020
    Can't find the link right now, but I picked up Stephen Slate Drums 5 for $49 on a black Friday deal the other day. Cheapest I've ever seen it, and a phenomenally good drum plugin with top notch samples. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you

• duotone said:
    BLITZ99
    @duotone thanks for that...purchased
  • eoinzy said:
    Could be a nice idea to share offers we come across. Guitars, Amps, Plugins, Lessons whatever...

Kicking it off - 50% off Neural DSP plugins

i think its a great idea. maybe the moderator can organise a deals category so everything is in one place
  • Mr_OrangeMr_Orange Frets: 8
    edited November 2020
    I'm getting the Neural DSP Darkglass for my bass needs.

For guitar I've decided to use Carla as a plugin host and narrowed my choice to the Granophyre and Cory Wong or  just the Nolly and use GR5 for the more out there effects. Much testing to happen tomorrow.

duotone said:
    BLITZ99
    @duotone thanks for that...purchased
    Nice one @mucksavage ;
    I hope you find it useful. Last week (before the deal) I bought 4x $5 Lessons, so that should keep me busy well into the new year.
    The benefit of you being a memeber is you will be able to follow the ‘Learning Paths”. 
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1084
    Does true fire go to advanced level?
  • LPManicLPManic Frets: 1084
    LPManic said:
    Does true fire go to advanced level?
    Apparently it does so I have signed up. Wee treat for myself. Hoping to get to Greg Koch chicken picking levels by the end of the day!
  • DrJazzTapDrJazzTap Frets: 2168
    Guitarguitar.co.uk have £100 off a tc electronics plethora. Tempted but haven't seen them a lot on here so in two minds.
    I would love to change my username, but I fully understand the T&C's (it was an old band nickname). So please feel free to call me Dave.
  • allenallen Frets: 707
    DrJazzTap said:
    Guitarguitar.co.uk have £100 off a tc electronics plethora. Tempted but haven't seen them a lot on here so in two minds.
    Just looked, they have it at £339, but amazon have it at £322 - despatched and sold by Amazon. Is that less than a second hand one on ebay? no idea, but suspect it might be.

• PC_DavePC_Dave Frets: 3396
    DrJazzTap said:
    There's one on here for £300 I think 
    This week's procrastination forum might be moved to sometime next week.
  • KoaKoa Frets: 120
    £129 for a Mark MV50 head at Guitar Guitar.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom