SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mr Bump's Amplification Purge

What's Hot
MrBumpMrBump Frets: 1244
edited April 2022 in Amps £
For various reasons, I'm selling some kit - I've never been much of a hoarder of gear, but I've looked around at my man cave, and it's just not me; I need to move to a place where I have less-but-more-appropriate gear.

I certainly don't need super loud, stage ready amplification (edit - that's bollocks, I'm now keeping the Egnater Renegade!!!)

And I'm moving house, so I think that a fresh start would benefit me (edit - I've moved, but still want to downsize my kit - so the combos are going)

Anyhoo - I'm selling:

1. Vox AC30S1 - 400.00 300 GBP.  Bought this because I thought that I might need it.  Never did.  Brilliant amp, *&%^ing loud, amazing cleans.  I can only use it via the most restrictive of attenuators, and even then the neighbours complain.  Never gigged, bedroom use only.  Recently had an external jack added to the grill on the back to the amp - so it's easier to plug in an attenuator.
  2. Egnater Tweaker 40 Combo - 350.00 300 GBP.  Another brilliant amp and so close to being a keeper -  but it doesn't quite fit, in that it's a little too complicated (lots of switches, 2 channels, too many options).  I want something a little more plug n play.  But this is a super loud, giggable and bedroomable amp, with some serious toneage going on.  Never gigged, bedroom use only.
Collection from Essex preferably, but can do domestic UPS shipping.  Will also drive a reasonable distance.

Some pics.

Mark de Manbey

Trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/72424/
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments