SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Guild F-50CE Super Jumbo Natural SOLD

impmannimpmann Frets: 12665
edited December 2020 in Acoustics £
Up for grabs is my big bodied Guild. Incredible spec - figured maple back and sides, arched back, solid sitka spruce top, scalloped red spruce bracing, mahogany neck, rosewood board, D-Tar Wave-Length End Pin Mounted Preamp W/ Volume & Tone Module, bone nut and all in a luxury fitted case.

It sounds *HUGE* - its nickname is the cannon because of its big sound. It can do sensitive too and unlike a lot of Super Jumbos its not boomy and is articulate. 

Its in lovely condition - there is a tiny mark by the nut, caused by bumping a guitar hanger. I'm sure you could find marks if you got a magnifier out and held it to the light but otherwise its bloody nice. Its set up really well and has a fresh set of Dean Markley Blue Steel 12-56 gauge strings on it.

I'm selling because I'm after a Martin OOO (not a mahogany topped one, though...)  - so would be very interested in a deal involving one. I do have some cash I can add...

Its currently on ebay for £1500 (what I paid for it from Coda Music s/h) but I'd take an offer around £1300 on here. I don't particularly want to ship due to insurance issues and the sheer cost of it but can pack it for you to organise your courier to collect from me. I'm also more than happy to do a socially distanced meet up somewhere or you're welcome to come to me for a no-obligation, Covid safe play of the guitar (with no obligation). I'm based in Northants, near Jct 10 A14.

Any questions please ask - pics below:

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Absolutely stunning, good luck with the sale 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12665
    And back up we go.

I will entertain trades - I am after a Martin 000 but may consider other instruments (electric or acoustic). Try me!! :-)

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12665
    Bump