SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN Hamstead Artist 20 +RT MK2 Head+Cab Courier Options Available

StruanRobertsonStruanRobertson Frets: 182
edited January 2021 in Amps £

Both these amps are unfortunately back up for sale due to unforeseen circumstances.

The Hamstead (head and cab) at £1350, the Supro at £500 (SOLD). I would consider selling just the head of the Hamstead. 

BACK UP FOR SALE

Collection from East London E2, but I'll deliver around an hour in any direction.

Hamstead Artist 20 +RT MK2 £1350

These need to sell, so if you're interested, try me please.

I purchased this from @thorpyfx earlier this summer, and it has not left my spare room since. I’ve only played it for a few hours – hence the reason for sale, I can’t justify keeping this much amp at the moment.

Full Gallery here:

https://imgur.com/gallery/aGaB0BA

The details:

This was originally a combo that was sent back to Hamstead Amps to be split into a head and cab. It was also converted/upgraded into a MKII by Hamstead Soundworks,

The MKII version has the triode/pentode modes giving it 20/7/2 watts, the voice boost, and many other upgrades that come with the MKII.

There are so many options and sounds on these amps, it’s best to point you in the direction of the Hamstead site for details. https://www.hamsteadsoundworks.com/artist20

The speak in the 1x12 cab is the Celestion Creamback.

It is in immaculate condition all round.

A wonderful sounding amp at a bargain price. The lower wattage setting make it great for home use.

Second, the Supro Coronado 1690t combo. £500 SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• shaunmshaunm Frets: 1591
    I want this but getting it from central London may be a pain in these times. I would be willing to drive down the M1 and meet if possible?
  • Pm'd you @shaunm ;
  • Hi can I ask how old the amp is please?
  • Hey @lovetone it's traded now I'm afraid.

• Bump with my Hamstead added. Sadly I need to sell both now, so make me an offer if you're interested.
  • john_rjohn_r Frets: 123
    Having owned it briefly I can say that the supro a great amp, and a steal for £500!
  • john_r said:
    Having owned it briefly I can say that the supro a great amp, and a steal for £500!
    Thanks John. And fine work you did on the tubes. 

I probably shouldn't have bought it back, but it's lovely. Annoying that I need to sell it now! 

Cheers 

• Up it goes! Make me an offer of you're interested. 
  • StruanRobertsonStruanRobertson Frets: 182
    edited December 2020
    EDIT:

Supro sold on Ebay

Hamstead withdrawn. I took it to rehearsal and played it at gig volume. It's great. I will live with the purple or pay for it to be changed.

• Hamstead back up for sale. It's great, but it's just not the amp for me. I have found the one I'm after.

Now keen on trades on guitars - something vintage? I like student guitars, single pickup guitars, or something old maybe?

Les Paul Junior? Esquire? Try me.

No strats or shred machines please, I can't get on with them.

Thanks!

• PM’d 
  • Bump. Listening to offers.
  • Due to taking delivery of a new double oven, I have good sturdy boxes that I can pack it onto for Covid safe delivery. 
  • Selling on ebay in 2 days, but if someone makes me a decent offer on here, I could pull the sale.

Try me.