SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

s o l d

bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1368
edited May 2021 in Basses £
Old bass case, very sturdy. I thought it might be a homebuild job as it looks a lot like the case my old grandad built for his 70s Precision but apparently Dynacel was an old brand of... stuff? speakers and cases? i dunno!

the sturdiness of this case is proven - the reason i have it is because it did it's duty, protecting a bass i received from parcelforce. it arrived safely, all thanks to this case. only issue is the bits & bobs compartment has signs of damage from headstock/tuners knocking against it, but it's still fine and as safe for your bass as ever it was. latches are solid, hinges are slightly rusted but heavy-duty and reliable, metal bumpers on just about every point of contact.

happy to ship it on to anybody that wants it, i have packaging stuff, get in touch and we'll figure out posting costs.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments