SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Shubb capo, old style - sold

ICBMICBM Frets: 71960
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
Updated... found another one!

Shubb capo, original type, nickel plated. Used but in near-perfect condition - no grooves in the string pad or wear on the adjuster tip.

These ones don't seem to be available new now, it's either the new style with the curved lever or this style in brass. (About £17 new.)

£10 including postage.

Sold.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 71960
    Bump

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Just because I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand." - Homer Simpson

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3044
    I'll take it please pmd
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll