SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender USA La Cabronita Telecaster (FSR lake placid blue)

What's Hot
CFHCFH Frets: 456
edited December 2020 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my wonderful Fender USA La Cabronita Telecaster, in lake placid blue. This is an extremely reluctant sale, but I've got the opportunity to buy a very nice jazzmaster that I can't pass up on.

This is a lovely guitar, the 'deep c' neck is a joy to play, although is not baseball bat thick. The frets are the perfect height as is the action. I've always liked la cabronita telecaster for their distinctive sound and the TV jones classics do a brilliant job. Plenty of twangy tele tones, but with a nice "edge" and "sparkle", very hard to describe but unmistakable when heard.

I believe there are only 120 worldwide in this colour and it's a real head turner. The matching headstock looks the biz and the binding and tort pickguard really set it off nicely.

Full specs here: https://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/product/fender-limited-cabronita-telecaster-rw-lake-placid-blue/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAqo3-BRDoARIsAE5vnaJxyBNrbFyEy4jBQKSj9dSCqzGCWwfAX-JypHWY0KAdmV5UcoijJnQaAgEvEALw_wcB ;

And pics can be found here:

Fender USA la cabronita https://imgur.com/gallery/UgtA6t5 ;

It is in mint condition and comes in the original G&G hardcase, with COA and all of the accessories.

I am looking for £1,050 ono, which I believe is a good price for a Fender USA la cabronita. I'm really looking for a socially distanced collection (in Leeds), though would drive up to an hour to meet or would possibly consider posting.

It pains me to sell this great guitar and my Friedman Dirty Shirley Mini Combo might also need to be sold for the same reason! Any questions, please ask. 
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• CFHCFH Frets: 456

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    That is bloody lovely 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi Casper, stunning guitar... a friend had one that I coveted earlier this year - I shall have made it mine!

'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'
  • I've never seen one like that before. I was never a fan of the black ones but this blue one really hits the spot.
  • Rosewood board as well. Cabronita were maple usually. The rosewood gives it more gretchness I think.  
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9306
    Top price, lovely guitar. GLWTS
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17604
    tFB Trader
    That's awesome!

Love it.
    Thank you all for the kind words. It truly does play and sound as good as it looks. It will be sorely missed! 
  • Are these Nitro or Poly finishes mate? 
    Are these Nitro or Poly finishes mate? 
    I believe they are poly, but don't let that put you off, it looks fantastic. Satin on the neck so very playable.