SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: 2003 Gibson Hummingbird

harrisonlg81harrisonlg81 Frets: 229
edited December 2020 in Acoustics £
I have a lovely 2003 Gibson Hummingbird I’d like to sell on or possibly trade for a Gibson Electric (Les Paul/335). It’s in great condition although it’s had a couple of modifications in its life.

1. There is no pickup. I believe this originally came with some type of Fishman under saddle pickup... it’s been removed. Obviously as it originally had one it would be fairly easy to install one with no drilling involved.

2. The tuners have been changed to Grover open gear Waverley type ones. They are great tuners and work really well. Aesthetically not what I would have chosen personally but hey, they do the job and again, would be very easy to change out. 

It’s a great sounding guitar this, lovely neck, frets in good shape (slight wear but nothing major). Pickguard has faded over time as they do. Approaching 20 years old and it’s definitely benefited the tone as it has a lovely warm sound with plenty of sustain. 

Comes with its original case.

Looking for £1800 (including UPS shipping or could be tempted by a nice LP/335 trade. 

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom