SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Parker Fly

Preferably a Classic/Deluxe/Supreme. No bolt-ons, "Maxx" flys, etc.

PLENTY of interesting trades here too!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• danny_777 said:

Such as??
  • danny_777 said:

Such as??
    A few PRS, a couple of LPs, Ibanezes, some boutique builds, boutique amps, etc.
  • I have a friend with one, just checked and it’s a bolt on mojo though
  • Look on ebay fella. They tend to be like buses. 
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7080
    edited December 2020
    Check the frets, as they are bonded on and the older models can sometimes have fret issues where they are coming undone. Also look for trem springs, as you need different springs for different gauges.

I had a Fly Deluxe for ages and they are a pain to maintain, as parts aren't easy to source these days.

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

• HysterHyster Frets: 208
    I have a Parker Fly Classic that I might let go, I had the electrics worked on it last year and I don't think it has been out of the case since. Nice condition and comes with a Yam Hiscox case. I'm up in Dundee though, let me known if you are interested.