SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Wampler Terraform *SOLD*

What's Hot
DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
edited December 2020 in FX £
The best multi modulation unit I’ve ever owned. Dead easy to set up and navigate between each preset with just a tap of your foot, or you can set the rate using the tap tempo. Almost all of the modes are utterly fantastic but I only really found myself using the Phaser/Flanger settings, even though I tried to shoehorn in some stuff using the Rotary, Univibe and Swell but all got a bit too much. Have a new phaser pedal from Lichtlaerm Audio on the way so need this to get some extra cash.

In perfect condition with original box, MIDI cable and instruction cards.

£220 £210 £200 inc delivery *SOLD*

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Seriously, someone snap this up, all sounds on this are superb, easy to use UI, and does not take up a huge amount of space. Perfect for the sporadic/occasional modulation user, highly recommended. GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    Bump...down to 210
  • SAZSAZ Frets: 2
    As said, superb box of effects, very practical doesn't take up much space, great quality, I use mine with bass : have presets for the filters, flanger, phaser, rotary (very nice) and choruses. GLWTS.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DopesickDopesick Frets: 1507
    Bump, now down to £200. Need this sold, tis also on Reverb, eBay and FB marketplace.
  • Sent another PM...