SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

On hold- Fender Custom Shop 65 Heavy Relic Strat £2,500 (Andertons Pete Honore Spec)

What's Hot
chris78chris78 Frets: 9170
edited December 2020 in Guitars £
For those not in the know, Pete Honore of Andertons YouTube fame has a bitsa Strat with a 64 neck, which I think Lee Anderton then bought off him. Andertons in true marketing genius style decided to get John Cruz to copy the neck shape and design a Strat to match as closely as possible the non-original original!

For those who don't care, this is a highly specced and great looking heavy relic. I'm looking for £2,500 because I've seen a stunner at coda that I need in my life. If Coda sell that, I'll happily withdraw this as its fabulous. No trades please, but price includes delivery if required, but collection from Chatham, Kent also possible, subject to the fact we're in tier 3 from Wednesday.

Andertons say the specs are and they include a usb of some rather lovely pro pics:

Body

• Body wood: Lightweight Alder
  • Finish: Heavy Relic Nitro-Cellulose

Neck

• Neck Shape: 65 Strat C
  • Neck Finish: Heavy Relic
  • Radius: 9.5”
  • Neck Wood: Maple
  • Truss Rod: 60s
  • Dots: Mother Of Pearl
  • Fret Wire: 6105
  • Number of frets: 21
  • Nut: Bone
  • 4-Bolt neck joint

Hardware

• Hardware Finish: Chrome/Nickel
  • Standard Strat Tremolo
  • Vintage Fender Tuners

Electronics

• Bridge Pickup: 65 Strat Custom Shop Single Coil
  • Middle Pickup: 65 Strat Custom Shop Single Coil
  • Neck Pickup: 65 Strat Custom Shop Single Coil
  • Wiring: Strat Vintage Modern Wiring #1 (master volume, tone 1 for position 3,4,5 and tone 2 for position 2 & 1)

Other

• Case: Custom Shop Case
  • Certificate of Authenticity
  • Fender Custom Shop 'Traveller' Case Candy
Pics are on this dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zsb87q2tengyqfd/AABtpHKBIwsjyYF35IU0sl3Fa?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gg8214hj8fepw1u/R97881%20%283%29.JPG?raw=1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments