SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro 1992

imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3745
edited December 2020 in Guitars £
Patrick Eggle Berlin Pro 1992 in Cherry Sunburst

Beautiful guitar in stunning condition for its age with barely any superficial marks in the lacquer and one unfortunate ding on the upper bout, as shown.  I believe the quilted maple carved top was an upgrade.  Mahogany neck, ebony fingerboard, Sperzel locking tuners, Wilkinson convertible tremolo, etc.  Volume knob and 3-way rotary tone selector which, in conjunction with the 3-way toggle, gives 9 pick-up configurations.  The rotary position 1 gives split humbuckers, position 2 gives the normal humbucking options, position 3 gives accentuated mid-range for a 'honky, bluesy' sound.

Weighs a little over 7lb.  Really nice and lightweight.

Seymour Duncan Jazz bridge (a bit of an unusual one - it's not a neck pick up in the bridge!) and Seymour Duncan 59 neck pickups.

Tremolo arm is fully assembled and works as it should (convertible trem - i.e. it locks when not in use).  It was a tad fiddly setup but there are full guides online, if you wish to adjust it, and it all seems good to me.  The pics show the tremolo before I acquired spare parts and reassembled it properly.

Comes in a non-original custom hard case.  Ready to ship (I have a box) and will post for £50 or you can arrange a courier.  Cash on collection or direct bank transfer.

£SOLD

IMG-4349 IMG-4350 IMG-4351 IMG-4352 IMG-4353 IMG-4354 IMG-4355 IMG-4356 IMG-4645 IMG-4647
Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments