Solo of the Month (SotM) #66 - Challenge

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Sent one in.  

It's in the playlist.

Great to see video as well. Nice looking guitar.

Just a reminder that the deadline is extended to 24th January 2021.

It's not a competition.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Sent one in!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sent one in!

Added to playlist. That makes 4.

It's not a competition.
  • ...and another entry in the playlist. That makes 5.

It's not a competition.
  • Latest one is my first attempt at recording with my newly downloaded Reaper.  I don't have a clue what I'm doing but managed to get there with some help from @stratman3142 .  Its a Tele into Reaper and that's all I know, the rest is unknown and tbh the solo was a bit generic and play by numbers as I was looking at levels and all sorts of flashing lights while  was doing it !!!

It's going to be a nice distraction learning how to use it over the next month or two, if anyone can recommend any books on using Reaper I'd appreciate it as the manual is a tad dry :-)

• stratman3142stratman3142 Frets: 2196
    edited January 2021

...It's going to be a nice distraction learning how to use it over the next month or two, if anyone can recommend any books on using Reaper I'd appreciate it as the manual is a tad dry :-)

The Kenny Gioia videos are very good. which are available on the Reaper website (link below).

https://www.reaper.fm/videos.php

It's not a competition.

• ...It's going to be a nice distraction learning how to use it over the next month or two, if anyone can recommend any books on using Reaper I'd appreciate it as the manual is a tad dry :-)

The Kenny Gioia videos are very good. which are available on the Reaper website (link below).

https://www.reaper.fm/videos.php

Cheers , I’m not great with videos tbh - I can concentrate better with a book but I’ll give it a go. Thanks Pete
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8793
    Latest one is my first attempt at recording with my newly downloaded Reaper.  I don't have a clue what I'm doing but managed to get there with some help from @stratman3142 .  Its a Tele into Reaper and that's all I know, the rest is unknown and tbh the solo was a bit generic and play by numbers as I was looking at levels and all sorts of flashing lights while  was doing it !!!

It's going to be a nice distraction learning how to use it over the next month or two, if anyone can recommend any books on using Reaper I'd appreciate it as the manual is a tad dry :-)

It's been mentioned before, but I recommend the sage counsel of Blue Öyster Cult in these matters.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • Entry closes tomorrow (24th Jan) at midnight.

It's not a competition.
  • Entry closes tonight at midnight.

It's not a competition.
  • Entry closed.
    It's not a competition.