SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Scott McKeon SM Fuzz Pedal

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6683
edited December 2020 in FX £
I recently received this in trade but realise that I can't afford to keep such a boutique thing. I wish I could because it's really its own thing and sounds stellar. Those of you who know about this will understand that there's nothing out there that quite sounds like this... An amazing pedal. 

It's in almost perfect condition and I'm looking for a sale only at £250 incl postage PPG.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6683
    SOLD! Thanks forum, members, mods and buyer! 
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5036
    edited December 2020
    Quick sale, congrats!

When I was selling a 66 Princeton Reverb a while ago a local amp guru guy I know came round to try it and brought his mate Scott McKeon with him. Very nice chap and an excellent guitar player. Neither of them brought a guitar, they both just played my Relic Strats and I have to say they made the amp and the guitars sound very nice indeed, although they didn’t buy the amp.

As you were. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Wish I’d seen this earlier ...
    got a new one on order but Feb next year for delivery
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2198
    Wish I’d seen this earlier ...
    got a new one on order but Feb next year for delivery
    There is one on ebay now (Auction not BiN)