SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Diamond Compressor Jr

Timeline88Timeline88 Frets: 78
edited December 2020 in FX £
I'm going to move on my Diamond Comp Jr as I'm finding I'm not using it so much. It's a really clean, unaffected sound and perfect for adding some fullness and control over dynamics. I was mainly using it with single coils and I recently sold my Strat, so it's not getting any use as everything else is mini humbuckers or P90s.

They're retailing at around £200 and I paid around £125 on eBay a couple of years back, so it's up for £125 and I'll see how it goes.

It's in very good condition and in its original box. You can see it on my board below but I can send more detailed pictures if people want then.

In terms of trades, I'm after a Strymon Flint and would happily put cash your way to make up the difference. 

Cheers

https://i.imgur.com/OchRt1o.jpg?1
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    ooooo that's tempting.  I might list my Keeley 4knob.  I love it, but I miss my diamond comp
  • Kent747Kent747 Frets: 259
    Message sent 
  • if its same circuit as big one its a brilliant comp