SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Line 6 HX Effects £250 posted, 2 x Ernie Ball 25k VP JR Volume pedals £50 each

What's Hot
kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
edited December 2020 in FX £
Up for sale is my HX Effects.

In great condition in original box with Line 6 power adapter. Latest firmware is installed (3.0).

I will also throw in a extra power adapter I purchased from ‘Effect power supplies’. This is smaller than the ridiculously large Line 6 power adapter.

It has Velcro on the base.

Anyway price is £250 posted.

I also have 2 Ernie Ball 25k volume pedals. Designed for use with guitars with active pickups. However they also work perfectly as expression pedals with HX Effects, Helix or HX stomp. This is how I was using them. You can just connect them up with a regular guitar patch cable from the output on the pedal to the expression pedal inputs on the Line 6 products mentioned.

Both the pedals are in excellent condition. Please note the feet have been removed on both and there is Velcro on the base of both.

No box for these.

£50 each posted. BOTH SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments