SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Swart STR Tremolo combo

A very long shot but does anyone have one in the non-tweed finish they want to shift? Think they call it "tuxedo". It's black. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• As long shots go, after a long search for used swarts, I can honestly say that is a very long shot indeed! Although - I did spot one 'sur le continent' on reverb. But I think Brexit will kill that option off as well as everything else (apart from CV19). Good luck tho!
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1616
    Bump

• fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4978
    edited December 2020
    There’s been a few Swarts for sale on here over the last couple of years. They didn’t seem to sell particularly quickly iirc. Maybe the prices weren’t right, dunno. Good luck with the hunt. 
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    ta.

Bump.

• CFHCFH Frets: 456
    Not sure how wedded you are to the colour, but there's two tweed ASTs on ebay (with trem and reverb)
  • EskerEsker Frets: 80
    CFH said:
    Not sure how wedded you are to the colour, but there's two tweed ASTs on ebay (with trem and reverb)
    I’m pretty sure they are the 20 watt versions as opposed to the 5 watt STR the OP is after.
    Esker said:
    CFH said:
    I’m pretty sure they are the 20 watt versions as opposed to the 5 watt STR the OP is after.
    yep, thanks for the steer. It's the little one I need for home use

• CFHCFH Frets: 456
    JohnPerry said:
    Esker said:
    CFH said:
    yep, thanks for the steer. It's the little one I need for home use
    Whoops! For some reason I thought that they were 5w. 
    Still hankering after one of these if anyone has one

• richierichie Frets: 81
    Just keep checking Coda and get it set up on Reverb feed, I saw one a year or so ago come up