SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson LG-1 1952 - £2200 - Back up for sale! (Now with vid)

What's Hot
charliekmckeoncharliekmckeon Frets: 41
edited April 2021 in Acoustics £
All original except for a neck set, by TR Crandall New York, and a re-fret with appropriate wire done perfectly.

Ready to play for many years to come, brilliant set up and plenty of room on the saddle to play with, great neck angle due to the reset.

Truss rod fully functioning, no problems with the guitars playability.

A uniquely beautiful sounding guitar, described by my girlfriend as the nicest guitar she's ever heard haha.

Cool stencil on the back, that tells a story of where this guitar must have lived at one point! I've nick named the guitar Ernie because of this.

Any questions please ask me!

https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--tPY7Ouh7--/f_auto,t_large/v1607369634/lvd6utomlzv21tt5qejd.jpg

https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--uKYLmnhU--/f_auto,t_large/v1600430036/qis5oicueogsjv0f56nb.png

https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--0zZWWxTr--/f_auto,t_large/v1600430044/i5tbqqlob6h1bycxktkq.png

https://images.reverb.com/image/upload/s--94UDZtyS--/f_auto,t_large/v1607369989/o3kv9tbs5b8c6uqkxbms.jpg
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Oh man. I wish you lived closer! Another amazing guitar
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • brucegill said:
    Oh man. I wish you lived closer! Another amazing guitar
    Thanks! This ones one I'd keep if I was rich. Can post if you are interested. Cheers
  • I love that stencil! How cool is that?! GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    edited December 2020
    That's great! I saw that guitar (unless there was another one with the same stencil) fairly recently on a sales platform and actually looked up Ernie's on the web (it was a slow day). It still appears to be there.
    Call me Dave.
  • DB1 said:
    That's great! I saw that guitar (unless there was another one with the same stencil) fairly recently on a sales platform and actually looked up Ernie's on the web (it was a slow day). It still appears to be there.
    Haha, yes its on Reverb as well but for slightly more due to the fees :) 
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    DB1 said:
    Haha, yes its on Reverb as well but for slightly more due to the fees :) 

Actually, my post didn't read very well - I meant that Ernie's still appears to be there.  :)
    Call me Dave.
  • bump
  • GandalphGandalph Frets: 1577
    Fantastic! You keep tempting us with these beauties - that stencil just adds to it for me.
  • Gandalph said:
    Fantastic! You keep tempting us with these beauties - that stencil just adds to it for me.
    Haha, yeah the stencil is very romantic and one of a kind, going to be hard to let go of !
  • Price drop £2200 :)
  • Bump :)
  • charliekmckeoncharliekmckeon Frets: 41
    edited March 2021
    Now 2200 - Bargain for quick sale!
  • Hey, this guitar is back up for sale after a short holiday of me enjoying it !

• More pics!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Video ! :) 

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2467
    Video ! :) 

You sound really great playing this guitar, it suits your style... think twice! 
  • Another vid of me playing a John Renbourn tune on the guitar :)

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom