SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: A load of cables - guitar, amp to cabinet, SPDIF, XLR, all sorts.

HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22111
edited January 2021 in Misc £

Having a big clear out of everything I don't want, need, use, or lust over any longer (that doesn't mean I'm selling my full run of 80's Penthouse though). All cable measurements are from the start of each jack ie. not measured tip to tip. 

All prices include postage and payment via PPG. 

WILL KEEP ADDING MORE AS I FIND THEM.

1x speaker cable: made with Van Damme blue series cable, Neutrik jacks. 1.3m of cable between jacks. Was part of a collection used to hook up a Cornell amp to a bloody loud 2x12" cabinet. £6 delivered with PPG SOLD

1x Venom Sidewinder 20ft guitar cable. Straight jack to right angle jack. Retails £12, I'll go £6.

2x Hosa SPDIF cables. RCA to RCA, each one is 1 metre in length. Cost £14 for the pair, will sell for £7.

2x Hosa SPDIF cables. RCA to RCA, each cable is 3 metres in length. Cost £24 for the pair, will sell for £12. 

2x HOSA Female XLR to RCA cables. One metre length. £6 for the pair. 

1x Proel standard 6.3mm left jack and right jack to left RCA and right RCA connection. About 1.80 metre long. £7 posted. 

1x custom built guitar instrument cable from Ebay. Neutrik straight jacks, Klotz cable. 2.17m from jack tip to jack tip so 2 metre instrument cable. £6 posted. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom