SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

OTFS: Reclaimed Hardwood Parquet Flooring Fingers

ricorico Frets: 1220
Please excuse the very off-topic sales post...

Reclaimed hardwood parquet flooring in sacks of approximately one square metre/400no fingers.

This is a lovely timber, most likely mahogany or sapele but would match well with teak or oak. It is in original condition and will need cleaning/sanding/staining/waxing to return it to former glory. However, with just a drop of water (see photo) it cleans up very nicely.

Recently reclaimed by hand from a 1960's one-owner property in South West London. This is a very versatile flooring product and can be laid in a variety of ways.

My wife and I have spent countless hours lovingly and carefully lifting this flooring and separating the fingers by hand (about 10,000no fingers in total!!). Our hands are still aching. There will still be small amounts of bitumen and/or backing paper but this should not affect the relaying process. There may be a few shorter edging fingers which will assist in laying a new floor.

The dimensions of the fingers are 113 x 23 x 10mm (these appear to be a little thicker than other parquet fingers available for sale).

This listing is for one sack only however we have more sacks available - please send a message if you need more than one sack, we'd prefer a job lot sale.

Collection only from SW15 but I could consider local delivery, please send a message and we can discuss further.

If you have any questions please just ask.

£30 per sack.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Wow, that was some beautiful flooring! Sorry, not helpful for you, but we had something similar in our old house and I only learned of it days before my parents moved out when the carpet came up. Good luck! 
  • notanonnotanon Frets: 604
    Wow! From the days where quality was defined!