SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB / WTT Apple Laptop Charger - Magsafe 2

SRichSRich Frets: 762
Long shot I'm sure, but anyone have one of these hanging around and available? - Apple 85W Magsafe 2 Power Adaptor

https://www.apple.com/uk/shop/product/MD506B/B/apple-85w-magsafe-2-power-adapter-for-macbook-pro-with-retina-display

This one for a 2015 Late MacBook Pro Retina.

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LodiousLodious Frets: 1942
    I don't have one hanging around, but I bought a similar 3rd party adapter off Amazon when I lost mine and it's been fine. 
  • the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1791
    I bought a refurb one via eBay and it’s been spot on. 

• Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10393
    A genuine refurb one will generally be fine but I wouldn't recommend a third party one unless you know it's a reputable brand and built correctly. 
    The one wire Magsafe system uses a micro controller chip to monitor and control the voltage and current draw. It's a sophisticated system of communication between the SMC on the board, the battery and the charger and if the circuit is damaged by a shit knock off charger then your be needing a new board as well as a proper charger. 

If you have a good genuine end (the magsafe end) then you can modify another charger as the micro controller side of things is actually in the magsafe connector it's self. 
    www.2020studios.co.uk