SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Arcam Bluetooth DAC £95 delivered

RobDaviesRobDavies Frets: 3062
edited January 2021 in Misc £
Up for sale is this brilliant hifi streaming/Bluetooth system.

First up is the Marantz PM6005 amp...45w per channel, it has every connection conceivable including a decent phono stage.  Remote is included. Condition is good but I don’t have the original box or manual. 
The speakers are Wharfdale Diamond 9.1’s in a Walnut finish. They’re bi-wireable and condition is good apart from one of the logos missing from a grille.   There’s also a tiny ding in one of the edges. 
Lastly is the Arcam rBlink Bluetooth receiver DAC.   Amazing piece of kit - I honestly don’t think there’s a better quality Bluetooth receiver at this price point.  APTX codec - condition is good and I’ll include a handmade coaxial cable (KaBL) for connecting to the amp. 

I’d prefer not to split at this stage. 

Price for the lot is £300 and socially distanced collection is available in Chandlers Ford, which is half way between Southampton and Winchester.  
I reckon I could post... but it wouldn’t be cheap... probably £25-30?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments