SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender 57/62 pickup set, £100 posted

PonchoGregPonchoGreg Frets: 764
edited January 2021 in Parts £
Hey up,

Pulled these out of a Classic Player 50s strat I bought earlier in the year. I have since sold the guitar with different pickups in it so this set is going spare.

It's got the RW/RP middle pickup, which I think was not available to buy separately and only came in AVRIs, Classic Players and the likes.

Annoyingly no markers whatsoever anywhere on the pickups... but based on the construction and the output (bang on 5.6k for all positions from my initial readings when I took them out of the CP 50s, but will double-check) I never had any doubt they were the real deal.

They do sound fantastic, provided you're into the "classic" low-wind strat thing. Chimey as hell, and the neck pickup in particular (well, they're all the same but you know what I mean) sounds glorious for these woody strat tones.

£100 PPG delivered, happy to entertain offers. Come with mounting screws and tubing, and I'll include three slightly off-white covers to protect during transport.
Click here to see me butchering some classic solos!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments