SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted WTB/WTT: Wide Range Buckers

chromatunachromatuna Frets: 367
edited January 2021 in Parts £
I want to upgrade from the reissue not-really-wide-range humbuckers in my Thinline ‘72. 
Anyone got any good ones surplus to requirements? 

I have a lovely set of Oil City Cow Tron humbucker sized filtertrons as a possible trade (or for sale)
This is the truth from hillbilly guitars!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665
    tFB Trader
    Just about to build a set, if you'd like first dibs. FeCrCo rods, otherwise to vintage spec.
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • Alegree said:
    Just about to build a set, if you'd like first dibs. FeCrCo rods, otherwise to vintage spec.
    @Alegree will you be making hb sized WRHBs widely available? I'm after one for the neck position in a tele.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • AlegreeAlegree Frets: 665
    tFB Trader
    Alegree said:
    @Alegree will you be making hb sized WRHBs widely available? I'm after one for the neck position in a tele.
    Yes, prototyping right now.
    Alegree pickups & guitar supplies - www.alegree.co.uk
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    Cowtrons are lovely pickups. 
  • chromatunachromatuna Frets: 367
    edited January 2021
    blueskunk said:
    Indeed they are but I was so keen to acquire them that I neglected l consider string spacing and the top E on the bridge pickup is a tad thin. They are 50mm and the Tele needs 53mm or so
    This is the truth from hillbilly guitars!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2877
    blueskunk said:
    Indeed they are but I was so keen to acquire them that I neglected l consider string spacing and the top E on the bridge pickup is a tad thin. They are 50mm and the Tele needs 53mm or so
    Fair do’s