SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Sim Free Phone

Looking for a sim free phone, cheap-ish, but nothing too ancient. Thought i might check here before scouring fleabay
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• trolleytrolley Frets: 88
    I bought a used i8 from The Big Phone Store - based on reviews etc. Can't fault the phone or service.
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 18742
    Any particular features or specs that you want or don't want? Size, weight, battery life, operating system etc. 
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5629
    My wife has a spotless iPhone 7 going soon, if you can wait a day or two.

Her new phone arrives today, she just needs to have this one unlocked and then it's available.  Only downside is it's the rose gold colour, if that bothers you.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    Looking for a sim free phone, cheap-ish, but nothing too ancient. Thought i might check here before scouring fleabay
    A burner, huh? Smart thinking: might get one myself for all my GAS based Flippisme,  Keep it untraceable ;)
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 606
    I've got a brand new, unopened Redmi Note 9 Pro to sell if that's of any interest?