SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW CONSIDERING TRADES/ PRICE DROP: VHT/Fryette Deliverance 120 (2005, first year of production)

marczwetslootmarczwetsloot Frets: 41
edited January 2021 in Amps £
The time has come to sell one of the best amps in existence. I’ve owned this for nearly 8 years.

It’s a 2005 model, making it a first year of production I believe. 

These barely come up for sale, and are highly sought after high gain machines. 

120 watt, KT88 loaded monster of a head. 

Single channel head, with a “more/less” gain switch. Goes from early lighter Plexi tones, to absolutely massive sounding gain, comparable to amps such as a Friedman BE, Soldano Avenger etc etc. 

8/10 condition, with a few nicks in the tolex, especially on the corners. It’s also missing the two caps on the top that cover the handle ends. 

Was serviced in Feb 2020 by Time Travel Audio in Edinburgh, and then has only been used a handful of times since then due to the lack of live gigs. Deciding to sell as I also have a Pittbull head that i use more.

This has been modded to have a super heavy duty impedance selector on the back, as the crappy wee standard one failed, as they often do. 

Hesitant to post, due to the weight, but will consider UK POSTAGE ONLY. 

Ideally looking for £900. The last one I saw for sale in the UK was the 60 watt version, for £800.

https://imgur.com/gallery/yAMEPry

The below link is a photo album my tech put up when servicing. Notice the date stickers and dates on the PCB boards. 

NOW £800!

any questions, please ask away! 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments