SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Mega parts clearout! *pics added*

BornFromAJackalBornFromAJackal Frets: 34
edited January 2021 in Parts £
Hi folks,

I’m having a clear out of parts that I have no use for and thought I would pop them on here before hitting eBay. More pics available, happy to discuss specifics over DM. Open to offers!

Hardware:

Chrome Jazzmaster/ Jaguar trem unit (no arm) £20 posted

Chrome JM/Jag bridge with adjustable saddles £15 posted

Jin Ho pin mounted 6 inline chrome tuners £15 posted 

Unbranded 6 in line chrome locking tuners £15 posted SOLD

Gold schaller strap locks £8 posted

Black Schaller S-locks £15 posted SOLD

3 ply parchment p90 telecaster guard £12.50 posted

Pickups:

Warman 6 gauge strat pickup set £20 posted

ESP branded bridge humbucker (reads 14.5K) £15 posted

Oil City Firewatch bridge P90 (brand new!) Alnico V. 8.2k on my meter £50 posted

Seymour Duncan STK-S6 in cream £45 SOLD

Bodies:

Sunburst Squier Jaguar body. This has been modified to work as a full 25.5 inch scale. Bridge thimbles moved, HS routing. Custom cut pickguard to fit that still needs finishing. This would make a great project for someone! £80 posted SOLD

Unbranded Strat style body. Not full thickness. Has some cool grain, looks to be ash £40 SOLD

Necks:

25.5 inch scale maple neck with strat heel. 22 fret Maple board. Headstock has been cut but could do with reshaping. Frets need work £30 posted

25.5 inch scale maple neck with strat heel and tele-ish headstock shape. 21 fret rosewood fretboard. Finish has been sanded back in a couple of spots. Frets may need crowning, looks to have some age to it... £40 posted

Northwest Guitars 22 fret flame maple neck. Strat heel, 12 inch radius, medium jumbo frets (that could do with a polish) and 70s headstock. I was thinking to keep this for a tele deluxe build... loaded with Jin-ho 2 pin tuners and roller string trees. Decal easy to remove. This will make for killer build! £100 posted 

Please free to message me with any questions!

*edit* stupidly missed the pics:  https://imgur.com/gallery/tUanG6e
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments