SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Greta Van Fleet Tab Book

What's Hot
JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
edited January 2021 in Misc £
Decided to try and learn me some of the future of rock n roll

Before I spring on Abebooks / Amazon etc, anyone got an Anthem of the Peaceful Army book going begging?
Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• poopotpoopot Frets: 9099
    Download the “ultimate guitar” app... it’s got all the official tabs on that.
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    poopot said:
    Are they any good?  I got the app years ago, but about 3/4 of the tabs seemed to be wrong...  Has it upped its game?  Might reinstall...
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I’ve got this one but for some reason the names of the songs have been changed from the GVF originals - doesn’t take long to work out what song is what though

9reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    I’ve got this one but for some reason the names of the songs have been changed from the GVF originals - doesn’t take long to work out what song is what though

Great Scott! Do you hear a similarity? Haven’t noticed it, meself :D 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sorry mate it was a cheap shot - I actually really like them.
  • newi123newi123 Frets: 860
    Came here for the same joke, but @DrCornelius beat me to it........ good man! :-)
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28337
    JerkMoans said:
    poopot said:
    Are they any good?  I got the app years ago, but about 3/4 of the tabs seemed to be wrong...  Has it upped its game?  Might reinstall...
    I have both books and mag transcriptions that are clearly wrong! a lot of tabbers never seem to actually watch a video of how a guitarist plays something. 
    I can now reveal that my Quest is over, by dint of 'buying a copy', and with some v great help on here re 'When the Curtain Falls'.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer