SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Les Paul 56 Reissue (P90s) + Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Sig

lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2530
edited January 2021 in Guitars £
Epiphone LP 56 reissue in Ebony 2014 - only one I've seen in this colour before. Check them out online, loads of reviews...

Comes with new gator hardcase (with 2 keys) and upgraded kluson locking tuners (originals also included) 

It will come with all the original plastics and the black covers - see pic below. I was going to get 2 more witch hats as I think the all black look, looks better, but seeing as I am moving it on I will leave it for the new owner to choose. It will come with the original amber knobs and the gold reflectors too.

Great guitar but my home is the Telecaster...

May trade for another guitar/acoustic or "home" amp - prefer classic to modern - I play at home so nothing too loud...

£400 (it will be on the bay tonight - 1£ fee - for £450)

Ping me a PM if you have any questions..

Rare signature Epiphone Riviera made in the Peerless factory in 2003. 

£350 - (SOLD)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2887
    That’s lovely. Don’t suppose you want another Inspired by?
  • Cracking.  Almost tempted to buy the covers back, attached to the guitar.   ;)  GLWTS.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

• blueskunk said:
    That’s lovely. Don’t suppose you want another Inspired by?
    Cheers @blueskunk it is rather lovely and part of me thinks I should give it more time to get used to but the other part says get the GAS funds for another Tele... I had a Century before, great guitars but not what I am after tbh. I think the only Epi that might do it for me is a mid 90s sorrento :+1: 
  • Cracking.  Almost tempted to buy the covers back, attached to the guitar.   ;)  GLWTS.
    Haha, you can have first refusal Jon!
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2887
    No worries :) Best of luck mate. It won’t hang around long. I’d play it in before selling despite my love for telecasters.
  • blueskunk said:
    No worries :) Best of luck mate. It won’t hang around long. I’d play it in before selling despite my love for telecasters.
    Yeah I just plugged in and am having second thoughts now. It is a beast and definitely different to what I have which should be embraced really. Unlike my Tele is doesn't inspire me when unplugged - I can grab the Tele of an evening on the sofa and get a lot of enjoyment out of it without plugging in...
  • A fair few offers but these 2 are both still up for grabs. Definitely confirmed I prefer a Fender neck in my hands..
  • Jorma Kaukonen on hold..
  • I now have a box to ship it in if anyone is interested...
  • Any takers or trades for this P90 beauty...