SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Seymour Duncan SJBJ-1 and SH6 Bridge, Dimarzio Crunchlab 7 and Liquifire 7

Seymour Duncan SJBJ-1 neck - £50

Seymour Duncan SH6 Bridge - Gibson spacing - £50

Dimarzio Crunchlab 7-string bridge - £70
Dimarzio Liquifire 7-string neck - £70

£125 for both Dimarzio's.

All pickups are in good nick, with enough wire to them for easy installation.

All prices include free shipping. Paypal gift or bank transfer preferred.

Pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/gEOilRG

Bye!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I'll take the SH6 if you don't mind waiting till Friday for the monies? I've been wanting to test one of those out against the JB in my Greco LP  B)
  • I'll take the SH6 if you don't mind waiting till Friday for the monies? I've been wanting to test one of those out against the JB in my Greco LP  B)
    Yeah man no worries, just ping me on le Fri!

Bye!

• Apologies - scratch that, I've only just spotted out how close the JB and SH6 are on paper, I might as well just go for a magnet swap for simplicity! Thanks though :)
  • No probs, they are quite different sounding though. I have a JB in my Evertune guitar, and it sounds more "classic" in a way, and less modern than the SH6/TB6.

Good luck!

Bye!

• Cheers! I suspect the magnet swap will get me close enough for rock & roll (& metal), I already like how the guitar sounds so just want to try it out of curisoity really :)