SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Head

What's Hot
Surfmonkey77Surfmonkey77 Frets: 271
edited January 2021 in Amps £
As per the title, I would take an early 2 channel if in good condition, or the later Reborn multi watt 3 channel. Would also be interested in a cab too.

This is very much a call back to my past 90's/2000's gigging days, and looking for one in great condition that I can polish daily and reminisce!!

Ideally around £1k but will pay more for the right head

The closer to Somerset the better!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I would also look at a standard 3 channel and even a Single or Triple Rec potentially. Postage required during lockdown, or can meet up when freedom reigns. PM me with what you have!
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 150
    @Surfmonkey77 - just checking but this is limited to specifically the Mesa rectifier range? I ask as I’m about to list an Engl ironball which is very much in the style of the mini rectifier but in all honesty is a more flexible better sounding amp with a built in attenuator and load box! It’s a slightly more refined style of sound but it chugs like crazy if required! 
  • James1981 said:
    @Surfmonkey77 - just checking but this is limited to specifically the Mesa rectifier range? I ask as I’m about to list an Engl ironball which is very much in the style of the mini rectifier but in all honesty is a more flexible better sounding amp with a built in attenuator and load box! It’s a slightly more refined style of sound but it chugs like crazy if required! 
    Thanks man, but yeah, specifically a dual rec. I used them for around 20 years from the mid 90's, and its a nostalgia thing more than tone!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Stevepage said:
    Thanks buddy, I am tempted, but I am gonna hold out for one in slightly better cosmetic condition. Like I say, it is for nostalgia and to keep looking pretty more than a gigging machine for me these days.

Cheers man and good luck with the sale.
  • £800 isn't unreasonable for one of these, mate.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • £800 isn't unreasonable for one of these, mate.
    All depends which version and the condition to be honest. Thats why I gave a ball park. for a minty 90's 2 channel, I would pay more! There must be one out there, just covid messing things up right now, not much buying or selling going on!!! 

The annoying thing is that I have had at least 7 of these over the years, and a couple of combos..... need to collect more rather than selling.... New Years resolution maybe! ;-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • trolleytrolley Frets: 88
    Nowhere near Somerset, but I have a Roadster, with cover, manual & footswitch. 
    I also have a Marshall 1936 2 x 12" cab. PM me if you want more details
  • trolley said:
    Nowhere near Somerset, but I have a Roadster, with cover, manual & footswitch. 
    I also have a Marshall 1936 2 x 12" cab. PM me if you want more details
    Thanks for the info, but it is specifically the diamond plate head I am after on this occasion. best of luck with moving the Roadster on, they are fantastic amps and will survive the apocalypse!!
  • Hi,
    I got a Dual Rectifier Three channels standard (G version) to sell.
    Got to ship from France but easy way with UPS
    Would ask 1200€ so in your budget range.
  • Sent you a PM!