SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Tele pickups - Klein Nocaster, Budz, Mare, etc

ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
edited February 2021 in Parts £
Long shot, particularly after some Klein Nowcaster's, consider others as well.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• munckeemunckee Frets: 12254
    If you are looking for lovely tele twang I thoroughly recommend bare knuckle country boys, my favourite set.  There was a set on here but if I remember he sold on ebay. Worth looking out for.
  • matt1973matt1973 Frets: 385
    Grabbed a set of Montys Retrowinds from No.Tom last week - price was a decent saving on the cost as advertised on Montys site.

https://notomguitars.com/collections/montys-pickups/products/montys-pickups-telecaster

• ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 161
    I have an unused pair of Lindy Fralin Jim Weider Tele pickups. They got rave reviews and sound very good, apparently! The bridge is like an early '50s original Fender and the neck pickup has a touch of the Strat neck pickup about it. They are boxed and never been used. You will find online reviews of them and a new pair is $250 plus shipping and taxes. I'm looking at £145 including UK postage.
  • ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 886
    @Zoonyboy let me investigate 
    @Zoonyboy Thanks for the offer, had a look at the specs and they’re not quite what I’m after.

Still looking

• ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 161
    I have had a rummage and saw a Fender No Caster bridge pickup still boxed?
  • FuengiFuengi Frets: 2849
    I've got an Oil City Custom Wound Broadcaster bridge pickup that I've never used. Bought it off Ash when I was building my Tele but I had already ordered a set of Mojo Pickups and they worked so nicely together I have never actually tried this one, it's still boxed.  

I thought I'd save it for another Tele build but that's currently looking unlikely as I already have two. Message me if you're interested. 
  • pickergpickerg Frets: 30
    I’ve got an unused set of Monty’s DP51 - the ones based on the Fender Broadcaster/Twisted Tele set that’s on Danish Pete’s purple tele. £160 ish.
    @Zoonyboy i’ve had a nocaster bridge before, really great pickup. Just a thought, would you split the Weider set and sell just the bridge. 
  • Still looking
  • Still bumping
  • Got this bridge pickup for sale, if interested: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/198600/fs-bk-boot-camp-true-grit-bridge-single-coil-tele#latest

I'll also have a Fender Twisted Tele set for sale for £100 posted, once they've been swapped out of my Tele for a new set of Mojos (and the TTs have not been in my Tele long so in great condition).
  • @BintyTwanger77 not really what I’m after, but thanks all the same.