Mooer pedals

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Elec Lady is spot on and I also found the Black Secret to do a good impression of the rat.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16091
    ^ This .........some are Meh ,nothing is bad ,but some are truly outstanding ;
    Elec Lady
    Black Secret
    Blues Crab 
    Orange 90 
    all as good as the vintage originals 
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1108
    I prefer the sound of the trelicopter to a Supatrem
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14423
    I like the Lo-Fi Machine bit crusher distortion but only in a mixer Aux send/return loop for adding some rip to drum machine sounds.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • Alex2678 said:
    Me too, but there is that problem of the slight 'ticking' sound you get if it doesn't have a buffer in front of it.
  • Alex2678Alex2678 Frets: 1108
    Alex2678 said:
    Me too, but there is that problem of the slight 'ticking' sound you get if it doesn't have a buffer in front of it.
    Not had that problem touch wood, although I do have a pedal that I don’t know much about in a boss style case that could be buffered bypass. It’s a Rhino Mayhem, a rebranded Nobels dt1
  • Alex2678 said:
    I don't remember having that problem. It's going on my new board so will see when I put it together and see if my buffer needs to go o the board 
  • JCA2550JCA2550 Frets: 439
    Alex2678 said:
    This was exactly my experience with the Trelicopter, I don't know if it was a defective one or a buffer issue, but the "clicking" was annoying so I moved it on. I eventually found the Lovepedal Baby Trem as my holy grail mini trem pedal which is excellent. 

That said, 
    Mooer; Yellow Comp, Grey Faze and Slow Engine are truly excellent. 
  • lincolnbluelincolnblue Frets: 294
    edited January 2021
    Wish they did a decent reverb - heard the shimverb isn't great. Just want a decent hall and room verb
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 6691
    I had a clicky old Trelicopter and a non clicking newer one. Might be luck of the draw.
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4530
    edited January 2021
    I have two Rowins on my board which are quite similar i believe. The boost and the dumbler. I've had a few Mooers down the line but stuck with the Rowin. Not 100% sure why, just seem to fit me and my style more (mooer) . Maybe because the Rowins are shiny ??
  • GreatapeGreatape Frets: 3542
    Until relatively recently, Mooer was dirt cheap via Tomtop. Checking just now, looks like both Reechos have literally doubled in price.